- Finest Italian full grain leather
- Double strap option as well as a detachable, adjustable leather strap
- Fully lined internally with grey grosgrain
- Full size internal, detachable zipped pouch with open compartments plus a zipped pocket all leather trimmed
- Detachable internal leather pouch/clutch bag with 2 open pockets and wristlet band, fully lined.
- Hidden magnet to close the bag at the top
- Double reinforced base and 4 brass feet to protect the bag from scuffing
- This bag comes with its own fabric dust bag and a Nadia Minkoff London friendship bracelet
Out of stock
Back by popular demand – our overnighter bag in grey. For those of you that “don’t do colour”, maybe this is your perfect travelling companion?
Our beautiful leather ‘The Brewer’ is the ultimate, overnight, travel, ‘need everything including the kitchen sink’ bag. And the beauty is? Not only is it roomy and cleverly thought out, it looks absolutely great!
Made of the finest, full grain, butter soft leather (we’ve left this one unlined so it doesn’t weigh you down before you’ve filled it with all your necessities).
We’ve also made sure that the interior suede is beautifully dyed and finished. Straps, edging and stitching are in a contrast black, highlighting the details and making sure they don’t show any travel marks and stains.
The middle and extremely large zipped compartment is fully detachable and contains both open and zipped pockets.
And if this wasn’t enough we’ve added a further detachable clutch bag to the interior, complete with two extremal pockets and a neat wristlet strap.
You can use this for your make up and other essentials, but you can also use this as a clutch bag when you pop out in the evening, leaving the large bag behind.
There are two, top handle flat straps, comfy and kind on your shoulders plus an additional, adjustable, detachable leather shoulder strap.
The top of the bag closes securely with a hidden magnet, so you can most definitely throw in your magazines, books, newspaper, jumper, laptop, tablet, scarf… and know they are safe.
The base is reinforced and has 4 brass feet to keep it from getting damaged in transit.
If you ever needed a further excuse to travel, you now have one!
Free Shipping & Delivery Information
How soon will you dispatch?
We aim to dispatch on the same day for orders placed before midday.
How much is shipping?
Our Main Shop has the following shipping rates:
- FREE delivery to the UK.
- FREE delivery overseas on orders over £100.
- For overseas deliveries under £100:
- Europe standard delivery £7
- All other countries, standard delivery £10
Our Bead Shop has the following shipping rates:
- FREE Postage on all orders over £15
- Postage £3.90 for all orders under £15
How do we ship?
Most deliveries in the UK will be made using UPS, a tracking number will be provided to you as soon as your order has been dispatched.
Overseas orders will be sent by either UPS or another tracked and signed for service.
UK deliveries – standard next day delivery
Europe – 2-5 working days
All other countries – 3-7 working days
How can I track my delivery?
For UPS shipments, enter your tracking number in the tracking facility on the UPS website, ups.com
For Royal Mail shipments, enter your tracking number in the tracking facility on the Royal Mail website, royalmail.com
Returns & Exchanges
What is your returns policy?
You can return *any item for a refund within 28 days of receiving your original order, as long as it is in the original condition as sold.
You can also exchange your item within 28 days (subject to stock availability).
Please get in touch with us if you have received a faulty or incorrect item and we will offer a refund or exchange according to your preference.
*Please note we cannot accept returns of earrings due to hygiene reasons unless the item is faulty.
Can I exchange my item for something more expensive or cheaper?
Yes, we can refund the difference if you are exchanging for a cheaper item. Or we will ask you for payment for the difference if the new item is more expensive.
How quickly will my return be processed?
Refunds will be made within 3 days of receiving a return.
We will be in touch with you about exchanges within 3 days of receiving a return.
How much does it cost to return an item?
Returns within the UK are FREE. Please fill the form enclosed with your order and go onto the UPS site (ups.com), click on the ‘locations’options, enter your address and find your nearest UPS Access Point to return your goods.
If you prefer to return by Royal Mail at your own cost, please provide us with a tracking number so that we can track and confirm receipt.
Returns from outside the UK:
Please return at your own cost by tracked post and advise us the tracking number so that we can track and confirm receipt.
- Finest oiled Italian leather
- Closed zip top
- Fully lined in grey grosgrain with an internal zipped pocket and handy leather key fob
- Fully lined and zipped external zipped pocket under the flap
- Adjustable and detachable natural saddle leather strap
- All zip pullies made of natural saddle leather
- Handmade in the UK
- Swarovski crystal baguettes and pyramid bead top
- Post earring
- Hypoallergenic and Nickel free